Offering brake repair, transmission service & more!
Terry’s Automotive And Qwik Lube provides COMPLETE automotive services. We service all makes and models of cars, trucks, and even RVs. We have specialized equipment, oversize work bays, and Service Technicians to work on YOUR vehicle. A list of some of the most common services we offer is provided below.
- Expert Oil Change and Lube
- Wheel Alignment
- Transmission Service/Overhaul
- Brake Service (Disc and Drum) and Replacement
- Engine Performance Testing
- Steering/Drive-Train Service and Repair
- RVs/Long Bed/Dualies Alignment Services
- Electrical Systems Diagnostics and Repair
- Wheel Bearing Service and Replacement
- Interior Electrical Wiring Diagnostics and Repair
- New Tires, Tire Rotation, And Alignment Services
- Complete Automotive Services For Cars, Trucks, and RVs
- Air Conditioning Diagnostics, Service, and Repair
- Shock Absorber/Suspension Troubleshooting and Repair
- Rack and Pinion Steering Systems Diagnostics and Repair
- Electronic Ignition Diagnostics and Repair
- Fuel Injector/Fuel System Service and Repair
- Engine Wiring Harness Service/Spark Plug Wiring and Repair
- RV Services and Repair
- Lighting Systems/Aiming Service and Replacement
- 4 x 4 Diagnostics and Services
- Differential Service and Repair
- CV Axle Boots And Replacement
Break out of the frustrating vehicle repair REWORK cycle.
National studies report 4 out of 10 vehicles will require additional work on the same problem within 30 days! At Terry’s Automotive And Qwik Lube, less than 3 vehicles out of 100 need rework.
7 reasons why customers rate us their #1 auto service center in Gainesville:
Our vehicles are essential to just about everything we do…going to work, getting groceries, taking the kids to a ballgame, or going out for the evening…most of us rely on our vehicles every single day. That’s why it is such an inconvenience if/when your car or truck is not running properly or needs maintenance. We KNOW it is inconvenient and it can be a hassle…that’s why we developed SOLUTIONS to this headache.
Proudly serving all of Gainesville, FL!
We developed and have implemented 7 steps to make your life EASIER when it comes to automotive services. We start by giving you a choice of two convenient locations, our original shop on Newberry and Tower and our NEW shop on Archer Road across the street from the Cloud Nine Spa and Hobbyland USA. More importantly, we fix vehicle problems on the first visit, in accordance with our cost estimate, on or ahead of the time we promise. That means you can count on your vehicle being ready to go when we say without ANY surprises. Consider the following 7 reasons why we are unlike any other service center.
- No Rework – We solve concerns or issues on the first visit. This is one of our most important criteria and it should be for you too. Who has the time to bring a vehicle back because the service was not done right the first time? In our customer survey, we found more than 97.7% of our valued customers say we fixed their issue on the very first visit. The industry standard is less than 60%. We are still working to achieve 100%.
- Work To Manufacturer Standard of Care – We meet or exceed the standard of care set for YOUR vehicle for parts, maintenance, and service. Our work will NOT jeopardize your manufacturer warranty in any way. We have the tools we need to work on your vehicle and complete the work…without needing a second chance.
- We Finish On Time and Budget – More than 99.1% of vehicles we service are delivered on or ahead of the time we promise. The exception is almost always due to a part that is not delivered on time. We are working to achieve 100%, the industry average is less than 73%.
- We Are Open 6 Days A Week – We are open Monday thru Saturday. Our weekday hours are 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. and 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. (Newberry Shop closes at 12:00 on Saturday).
- Our convenient location offers Pickup/Dropoff Services – Our shop is located on one of the busiest east-west arteries in Gainesville, Archer Road (just west of I-75). In fact, there is a pretty good chance that if you leave on the west side of Gainesville you are already driving by our shop. That means convenience. But it doesn’t stop there. Need a ride? No Problem…drop your vehicle and one of our service team members will take you to your home or work. If you prefer, we’ll pick up your vehicle from your home or work (there may be a small fee) and return it to that location…if time is important…this is as simple as it gets.
- Total Care Know-How, Facilities, And Tools – Our facilities are crammed full of state-of-the-art tools and equipment. It is a never ending investment that helps ensure we can service your vehicle in an efficient manner in accordance with manufacturer specifications. But that is just part of the equation. More than 91% of the individuals that apply for work with us do not meet our qualification requirements. Only 9% of our applicants meet our stringent standards…that means we only hire the “cream of the crop.” Guess who works at the other places?
- Communication Is Key – Our Service Managers keep you informed and aware of progress on your vehicle. Most of the time, we call or email to simply let you know all is on track and/or your vehicle is ready. There a NO surprises when Terry’s Automotive And Qwik Lube serve your vehicle.
We Work EVERY Day To Earn Your Business…We Know YOU Have Choices.